This web site www.bvclogistics.com (the “Website”) including the mobile site, Smartphone App Platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows is published and maintained by “BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD”, a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India (together with its subsidiaries and other affiliates, “us”, “We”, “our” or “BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD”). By accessing or using the Website or by using the Service on the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. When you access any sub-site, webpage, hyperlink (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or otherwise) through this site, then such subsite may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub-site, webpage, hyperlink. The sub-sites, webpage, the hyperlink may contain such additional terms and conditions of use as may be set out in such sub-sites, webpage, hyperlink.
BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Website apply as soon as they are posted. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Site” may introduce.
- “Banned Products” shall mean the products/goods/articles that are banned from Shipping, according to the local laws, IATA and articles mentioned on this website.
- “Consignee or Recipient or Receiver” shall mean any individual or company (not limited to Proprietorship, Partnership, Pvt Ltd, Ltd Unlisted, Ltd Listed, LLP, etc) who is addressed and meant to receive the Shipment booked by the Customer from the Consignor.
- “Customer”, “You”, “Your”, “User” and “Beneficiary” shall mean any user of the Website who purchases any Services of the Service Provider through the Website or is a visitor to the Website and shall be an Individual or Proprietor or Partnership firm or a Corporate organization in form, not limited to, viz., Pvt Ltd, Ltd Unlisted, Ltd Listed, LLP. A Customer may or may not be the Consignor.
- “Services” shall mean available services on the Website and shall include all kinds of logistics services related to storage, management, shipping, transportation, distribution of products, made available by the Service Provider.
- “Shipment” shall mean the movement or transportation of goods (parcels or cargoes) or documents in bulk or in one or more packages as desired by the Customer, through the Service Provider.
- “Service Provider” means the provider of the Services on BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD Website. The Service Provider shall be any company (registered with BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD to list their Services on Website) or BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD may provide such Services directly through its owned or contracted partners.
- “Proforma Invoice” shall mean the invoice that is raised by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD on the Customer against the confirmed booking.
- “User Account” shall mean a web page / Account on the Website provided by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD to the Customer with a unique login id and password to update the Service status, on the Website.
- “Service Fee or Service Price” shall mean the total cost paid by Customer, which includes, Price paid for the Services at the time of booking and any future consequential or concurrent charges arising due to reasons not limited to Shipment Return to Origin, Abandonment or Non-Abandonment of Cargo, Clearance Charges, Service Provider Charges, Shipping Company Charges, Address Correction Charges, Duty Payable & its Service Charges, etc.
- “Shipper or Consignor” shall mean any individual or company (not limited to Proprietorship, Partnership, Pvt Ltd, Ltd Unlisted, Ltd Listed, LLP, etc.) who is meant to ship the parcel or document or cargo to the Consignee through the Service Provider.
- “Shipping Company” shall mean any logistics company providing any services not limited to those as mentioned in point number A.4 through any self-owned or contracted Transportation vehicle (viz., ship, aeroplane, any multi-wheeled surface commercial vehicle.
- "Shipping Document” shall mean documents required by the Service Provider to fulfill confirmed Services, and is not limited to the below-mentioned documents.
- INVOICE / PACKING LIST with a total listing of each product in the package with count and what it is made up of (eg: For Shirt: The Shipper to mention, whether, Gents / Ladies and the composition of the product, i.e., made up of 100% polyester or 50% cotton / 50 % polyester; Artificial Necklace: Made up of metal with plastic/glass beads)
- Authority letter from the Shipper On letterhead with a sign, stamp & telephone number (if an organization) and with sign, address, and telephone number (if an individual)
- KYC (as per details required by Service Provider) to fulfill the Shipment
- Indemnity letter (as per details required by Service Provider)
- “Transit Time” shall mean the time taken by the Service Provider towards the fulfillment of Services (from the time of pick-up of Shipment) with respect to confirmed order placed through the Website, excepting the time taken for clearance (not limited to Customs / Excise / any Statutory body) or documentation required at city/ state/ foreign shore borders or other events beyond control.
- “Transportation Mode” shall mean only a single mode of transport or a combination of different modes of transport for the Shipment and shall include transportation through air, ocean & road transportation.
B. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR AVAILING SERVICE:
- The Terms and Conditions is a legal contract between you being, a Customer, user, visitor or beneficiary of this Service, and BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, a company incorporated under the Companies Act and having its head office at 1102, Building 11, Solitaire Corporate Park, hereinafter referred to as the “BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD”. BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD acts as a “Freight Forwarder” solely to assist Customers in gathering information on logistics Services provided by different logistics companies (“Service Providers”), determining the availability of logistics services (“Services”), for the transportation of documents and parcels and cargoes (“Shipment”) making legitimate bookings or otherwise transacting business with the Service Providers, and for facilitating Service requirements. You acknowledge that BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD is a platform that facilitates logistics through its Service Providers. BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD’s liability in any case of deficiency of Service or loss shall be restricted to the lower of value declared of package content, shipping cost or INR 1000/-.
- When accepting and availing the Services from BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, you, as a “Customer” shall be deemed to have read, understood, and expressly accepted the BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD Policies, which shall govern the desired transaction or provision of such Services by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD and the Service Providers for all purposes, and shall be binding on the Customer.
- Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service. The Customer shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD (“BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD Policies”) and the Service Provider whom the Customer selects to transact, including terms and conditions set forth in BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD & it’s Service Providers’ fee rules, service rules or other rules.
C. USE OF THE WEBSITE:
- As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- You will provide your proper and accurate Name (as per Passport or any other official ID issued by a statutory body), Address, Email ID, Contact Number (mobile, direct landline), and will be solely responsible for the Information provided and in case of any error or mistake in the provision of information, BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD will not be liable for the same,
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete,
- If you have an online User Account with this Website, you will safeguard your login details – login ID and password and will supervise the same. You will be completely responsible for any use or misuse of your User Account by you and any other person.
D. COMMUNICATION POLICY OF THE SITE:
- Upon transacting on the Website, you will receive an e-mail or an update in your User Account panel on the Website (for registered users) from BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD informing the status of your transaction. The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you and BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD is not responsible for the receipt of the said e-mail in your inbox or your junk mailbox. You will have to take due care and caution and be responsible for entering the proper and accurate contact details including your name, email ID to ensure that we can effectively communicate with you.
- The Customer acknowledges that the SMS (Short Messaging Service) provided by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD is an additional facility provided for the Customer’s convenience. It is not mandatory under the law in force to provide SMS service alerts to the Customers. In case you do not receive any SMS for whatsoever reason, BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD is not liable for the same.
- BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD is not responsible to provide information on any change in the schedules of the Service Provider.
- Any grievance regarding the Service should be communicated as per the grievance policy laid out herein.
E. SITE AND ITS CONTENT:
- This Website and any other Website pertaining to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, its associates, affiliates, Service Providers, etc. is only for your personal and non – commercial use. It is strictly prohibited of You and of your associates and affiliates directly or indirectly linked to You, to frame, scrap, hack, data-mine, extract, collect, copy, license, adapt, distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit any content or material from this Site, including but not limited to any data, search results, text, images, audio, video or links for any business, commercial or public purpose. Furthermore, you may not mirror any material contained on this Website or the sites of its Service Provider or their associates or affiliates. BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or its associates or affiliates shall take recourse through law and equity for damages arising out of any such activity listed above.
- BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view, use and transact on this Website. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Website in any way or access certain areas of the Website which may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions and provide certain details. Answers to such questions and details are mandatory. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- You understand that except for information relating to Services being offered by different Service Provider on the Website, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services provided by the different Service Provider on the Website in any way. You also understand and accept that BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for the accuracy of data input and output.
- You agree and accept that BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content or services posted on this Website, including features of services described or depicted on the Website, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- All materials on this Website, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and intellectual property laws. You cannot use or license the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Website limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Website whether owned/used by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or otherwise. By displaying them on this Website, BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, civil and criminal statutes.
- The content and information on this Website including, the availability of logistics services, as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our Service Providers.
- While you may make limited copies of your transactions for Service or Service reservations booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
G. AVAILABILITY, RULES OF SERVICE:
- The Services displayed on the Website may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to such Services on the Website does not imply or warrant that these Services will be available at any time in your particular geographical location. The Services are subject to availability, BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD shall not be responsible if, at the time of completing the transaction on the Website, the Service is not available. It is the responsibility of You to check with customer support on the availability of specific services in your area.
- All the services available on the Website are governed by the rules of service and regulations of the respective Service Provider. You are requested to refer to, acquaint and abide by those rules of service and regulations of the respective Service Provider, prior to booking with us.
- You agree to indemnify BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD against any claim arising due to delay in Shipments and loss of business or profit thereof.
H. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CUSTOMER:
- The Customer warrants that they will abide and comply with all procedures, applicable laws, and guidelines, as modified from time to time relating to the use of the Services.
- The Customer represents and confirms that the Customer is of legal age and duly authorized to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from availing any Services under the laws of India or other applicable laws.
- The Customer warrants at their own expense, to have secured the necessary permits, franchises, licenses, or other authorities required to lawfully affect the transportation of the Shipment.
- The Customer shall provide a complete and accurate description of the contents of the Shipment on shipping instruction or the waybill and warrants the accuracy of all documents and information furnished. Failure to provide the correct address for which a repeat attempt is made shall be indemnified and duly paid by either the recipient of the Shipment or the Consignor / Customer for any additional costs towards such attempts.
- The Customer shall never conceal or misrepresent any fact, matter or circumstance and shall not perform any action or service, if the provision of such service is, or would be, or maybe in violation of, or prohibited by, any laws or by any policy of BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or its Service Provider. The Customer further agrees that it shall book for Shipments only with respect to those products which do not fall under the category of Banned Products on this Website or Banned by any government authority.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to have the knowledge of all laws not limited to the permissibility of products being shipped, packaging requirement, required documentation for Shipments, non-abandonment, etc. for the origin and destination country. The Customer acknowledges that the Service Provider and BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD accepts the Shipment on said to contain basis and only on the description provided by the Customer on the waybill and other relevant Shipping Documents. The contents of the Shipment must be indicated by an accurate description of the waybill and other shipping documents on which the Shipment has been tendered. BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD and the Service Provider assume no liability to any person for any loss or expense due to the Customer’s failure to comply with this provision. The Customer further agrees to hold BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD and the Service Provider harmless from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, losses, costs and expenses of any nature whatsoever, arising out of Customer’s providing to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or Service Provider incomplete, inaccurate or false documentation or failure to provide the required information. Under no circumstances shall BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or the Service Provider be held responsible for any liability arising out of the goods contained in the Customer’s Shipment.
- The Shipments shall be so packed that the contents enclosed therein are not susceptible to damage during transportation and the Shipments shall be properly marked and addressed. The Shipment’s packing should be adequate and appropriate as per packing requirement for the particular product or as suggested & communicated by the Service Provider. The Customer shall pack the Shipment only in presence of the Service Provider’s authorized staff for a general inspection of the Shipment. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse any Shipment, in its sole discretion, that may spoil, taint or otherwise damage other merchandise due to its inadequate packaging. In the event any packing service is rendered to any Customer, such services shall be charged in addition to the Service Price and the Shipment shall only be processed on the payment of such additional charges. Further, the Customer understands and agrees to any special or detailed inspection of Shipment whether carried out in the premises of the Service Provider or at the Airport / Seaport / State Border (of origin or destination) by the Shipping Line or the government authority. The Customer agrees, that it shall not claim from BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or its Service Provider any additional cost incurred towards or arising out of inspection of the Shipment.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that they shall be liable for checking the contents, packing, sealing, addressing or labelling of the Shipment, the shipping instruction or waybill.
- The Customer warrants and undertakes to ensure that the shipping instruction or waybill shall contain the correct description of the contents of the Shipment and the outside of each Shipment is clearly labelled with the name and address of the designated Receiver / Consignee.
- Any flyers, document protectors, shipping instructions, waybills and labels which are necessary for the purposes of protecting, securing, labelling or tracking any Shipment shall be provided by the Service Provider, all costs of which shall be borne by the Service Provider.
- You agree and accept to provide BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD with a general lien and pledge on all your Shipments in BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD’s possession at any point in time and it gives BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD the right to sell the contents and retain the proceeds of sale in settlement of any amounts that You may owe us.
- You certify that all statements and information you provide relating to the exportation and importation of the Shipment will be true and correct. You acknowledge that in the event that you make untrue or fraudulent statements about the Shipment or any of its contents you risk a civil claim and/or criminal prosecution; the penalties for which include forfeiture and sale of your Shipment.
- You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any claims that may be brought against us arising from the information you provide to us and any costs we will incur regarding this and pay any additional fee we may charge you for providing the services described in this condition.
- If any customs authority requires additional documentation for the purpose of confirming the import/export declaration or our Customs Clearance status, it is your responsibility to provide the required documentation at your expense.
- BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD charges are calculated in accordance with the rates applicable to Your Shipment as set out on the Website. BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD charges are for either the actual weight of the shipment or the volumetric weight of the shipment whichever is higher and the volumetric weight is calculated in accordance with the volumetric conversion equation followed by the respective Service Provider / Shipping Company. Any additional charges pertaining to and not limited to address correction, return to origin, abandonment or non-abandonment, clearance, packaging, fumigation, duty, remote area fees, additional handling charges, etc. will be charged extra and You agree to pay BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD the amount arising out of such instances within five (5) working days of raising such bills.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy of the weights and dimensions mentioned on the airway bill at the time of handing over Shipments. The Service Providers has every right to reweigh and recalculate the weight and chargeable weight of the said shipments. Should there be a discrepancy in the figures declared, a weight change notification will be forwarded immediately to You and the Shipment will be charged as per the corrected figure and forwarded to the Shipping Company post-credit of such payment.
- You assume responsibility for and guarantee compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and shall provide the necessary documentation evidencing the compliance of the same. You agree and ensure that all the Shipments shall be KYC compliant. You shall indemnify us fully against any penalty, or other expenses that we may incur as a result of your failure to provide proper documentation or to obtain the KYC. We assume no liability to You or to any other person for your acts of non-compliance. Further, You agree and give the right to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD to conduct KYC check on your company and Shipment through an external agency appointed by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD.
- The Customer agrees to hand over the requisite KYC documents required by the Service Provider of the Original Shipper / Consignor to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD and the Service Provider prior to the pick-up of such Shipments.
- The Customer understands and agrees on the below-mentioned points:
- Inspection: BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or the Service Provider or the Shipping Company or any governmental authority including customs and security may open and inspect Your shipment at any time.
- Insurance: To procure and maintain insurance to protect the Shipments during the performance of the Services. The Customer’s insurance shall have all risk coverage protection against any and all risks at every moment during the transit and storage of the Shipments. Customer in this act frees BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or the Service Provider or the Shipping Company from any and all responsibility for any incident or misfortune occurred during the course of the delivery of the Shipment from its origin point to its final destination.
- Documentation: To Provide BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD and the Service Provider with a list of all the necessary documentation required for the provision of the Services.
- Additional Charges, Weight: For any Shipment sent through Air Mode of transportation, the weight of each carton/package should not exceed 30Kgs, failing which the pick-up and delivery of the Shipment are at the discretion of the Service Provider and the Customer agrees to pay any additional charges levied towards such Shipments.
- Applicable Duty Payment: To inform BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD and the Service Provider of the party paying the applicable duty, viz., either the Consignee or the Shipper. In the event, if either, the Shipper is the party paying the duty or the Consignee refuses to pay the duty as advised at or post the booking of the Shipment, BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD shall bill the Customer of such additional charges along with an advancement fee (i.e., a percentage on the duty amount) and the Customer agrees to pay BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, such dues within five (5) working days from the date of raising such bills.
- Odd Dimension or Heavy Weight Payment: To intimate BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD on Shipments with either odd dimension or heavyweight for special instructions on the packaging and additional charges applicable. Such Shipments shall be picked and delivered only on due payment of such booking.
I. BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD RIGHTS:
- If you send any communications or materials to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions otherwise, all such communications are, and will be treated by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this Website may be adapted, broadcasted, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD anywhere and in any medium, forever.
J. OTHERS’ RIGHTS:
- This Website contains bulletin boards, blogs, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities, you agree to use the same only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related thereto. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Website or any facility available herefrom, you shall indemnify BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD on your acts that is prohibited for any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the Customer owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents thereof as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters;
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent booking or any booking in anticipation of demand;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the transaction path for any logistics services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- Host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share the following:
- Information belonging to another person for which the user does not have any right.
- Information that is hateful, grossly harmful including harmful to minors, pedophilic, invasive of another privacy, racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, encouraging money laundering or gambling.
- Information that infringes any Patent, Trademark, Copyright or other proprietary rights.
- Information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
- Information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, Security or Sovereignty of India, friendly relation with foreign states or Public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
- Information that impersonates another person.
- If the User Account used by You to book Services offered by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD may cancel any Service bookings associated with your name, email address, or User Account, and close any associated BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD User Accounts. In addition, BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD may verify (i.e. preauthorize) your credit card. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of a User Account, please contact BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD Customer Service.
- BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD’s systems as well as its Customer’s interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- If BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said transactions are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD may cancel the said orders at any time up before the scheduled time of the services booked through BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD.
K. TRANSMITTED MATERIAL:
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Website may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (sent in code). Sending a message to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD does not cause BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this Website belongs to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD. Accordingly BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD reserves all rights and copying of part or all the contents of this Website without the permission of BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services provided.
L. GENERAL PROVISIONS:
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- You agree to indemnify, save, and hold BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, its affiliates, contractors, employees, officers, directors and agents harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the Services of the Website, any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by you herein.
- In no event will BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation loss of opportunities, loss of revenues, or loss of anticipated or actual profits or loss of market share, or loss of interest or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to (i) the use of these Terms and Conditions, (ii) the Services, the Website or any reference site, or (iii) your use or inability to use the Services, the Website (including any and all materials) or any reference sites.
- Any claim shall be directly settled with the Service Provider and it shall be limited to the maximum limit quoted by the respective Service Provider.
- BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD and its Service Provider shall not be liable for any Shipment loss (including any misdelivered Shipment) or damage because of circumstances beyond its control, which is not limited to the below-mentioned circumstances:
- An “Act of God”, not limited to earthquakes, cyclones, storms or floods.
- “Force Majeure”, not limited to war, plane crash or embargo
- Any defect or characteristic to do with the nature of the Shipment even if known to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or its Service Provider when the Shipment was accepted.
- Any action or omission by anyone outside BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or its Service Provider, and it is not limited to
- the Sender / Shipper / Consignor / Customer of the Shipment
- the Consignee / Receiver of the Shipment
- an interested third (3rd) party
- Customs or government officials
- The postal service, another carrier or a third (3rd) party who BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or the Service Provider contracts to deliver to the destinations that they do not serve directly
- BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or the Service Provider are not liable even if the Shipper / Customer did not enquire or know about a third (3rd) party delivery agreement.
- BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or the Service Provider are not liable for electrical or magnetic damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images or recordings
BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD may provide you with notices and communications by email, regular mail or postings on the Website or by any other reasonable means. Except as otherwise set forth herein, notice to BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD must be sent by courier or registered mail to and BVC LOGISTICS PVT LTD, (BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD) having its registered office at 1102, Building 11, Solitaire Corporate Park, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093.
The failure of BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions herein will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD.
- Either you or We may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in Mumbai, India, necessary to protect the rights or the property of BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD (or its agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration.
P. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM FOR DISPUTES:
Except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration section above, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD must be resolved by a court located in Mumbai, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Mumbai, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Q. GRIEVANCE POLICY:
- BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD strongly believes in a sincere and transparent approach to its Customers. This policy aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints, grievances and disappointments via channelized approach, review and redressal. You can file a grievance/share feedback if you are disappointed with the services rendered by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD or any other issues. You can give your grievance/feedback through email or snail mail, for any service-related issues at email@example.com by going on the main page and click on About and then click on Contact to submit your query along with the booking ID.
- You should write your booking ID provided at the time of booking along with your Contact number in all further communication with us regarding a particular issue. This enables us to help to resolve the grievance faster.
R. CLAIM POLICY:
- The Customer shall submit a claim for a lost, delayed, misdelivered, or damaged Shipment with BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD, and BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD shall assist the Customer without any liability on itself in processing such claims with the Service Provider and the Customer agrees to follow the below-mentioned steps towards their claim:
- Submit claim letter in writing addressed to the Service Provider
- Any claim shall be received within 18 days from the date of acceptance of such Shipment by the Service Provider.
- We will assume that the Shipment was delivered in good condition unless the receiver has noted any damage on our delivery record when he or she accepted the Shipment.
- The Shipment shall not be deemed to be lost until at least 30 days have elapsed since the date you notified us of the non-delivery.
- The Customer understands and agrees that BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD shall review claims only after all payments of preceding and current Shipments have been received by BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD any such claim is brought forward.
- The process of claim shall be as per the norms of BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD and the Service Provider, and claim refunds will be credited to the Customer only when approvals have been received from the Service Provider and BVC LOGISTICS PVT. LTD internal payment control team.