BVC Logistics has a strong team of Project Logistics professionals, both at the Management & Operational levels, who have handled Industrial Project shipments of varying types, sizes & weight categories, in the Energy – Thermal, Nuclear, Hydro, Solar, Oil & Gas, Mining, Metals, Cement, Infrastructure & any other manufacturing industry for all their plant & machinery imports / exports.
The different logistics and related services for the Industrial Projects segment of Indian industry that BVC can offer include the following:
- International Freight Forwarding services – Break bulk / Heavy Lift / Containerised.
- Robust and highly experience Agents’ Network at major global locations.
- Shipment planning
- Customs Clearance
- Project Registration & reconciliation with respective Indian Customs authorities at all gateway ports.
- Vessel operations – stevedoring supervision for discharge of break bulk cargo, along-side discharge of heavy lift packages on multi-axle hydraulic modular trailers / oversize discharge of heavy lift packages on barge.
- Inland transportation of project cargo from port of discharge to project site, including heavy lift cargo packages.
- Inventory & Warehouse Management of Project cargo at project site.
- Bonded warehouse management services for transit / import project cargo.
- Arranging for jetty / bye-pass / road construction.
- Conducting Route surveys and arranging for STAAD analyses of enroute bridges / culverts
- Providing inland waterways transportation / coastal shipping solutions.
- Air / Ocean chartering services.
- Facilitation of Local government body approvals etc.